Monday, March 3, 2014

Liebster Award


Over the past month, I have begun to blog more to allow readers and other bloggers a more in depth view into my life.  So, I was more than honored to be nominated for the Liebster award by fellow blogger Selina: http://seliscorner.blogspot.co.uk/ .  There are so many great blogs out there, so each follow and comment on my blog means more than I could ever express in words. 

Below are the rules that accompany accepting the Liebster Award: 

  1. You must link back to the blogger that nominated you.
  2. You have to answer 11 questions that were given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
  3. You have to nominate 11 other blogs and set 11 questions for them to answer.
  4. You can't nominate the person who nominated you.
  5. You have to tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.

Here are my answers to the questions posed by Selina:

1. What is your favourite perfume at the moment?
Honestly, I don't wear alot of different perfumes, because my nose is really sensitive and I find that perfume scents can be overpowering.  However, I am a Bath and Body works junkie, and anyone that knows me can tell you that my favorite scent of all times is Japanese Cherry Blossom.  I even have the plug ins to permeate my house with this scent.

2. What are the 3 main qualities you look for in a partner?
I love a man that is consistent, has a sense of humor, and that is understanding.  My personality can be very complicated, and I value the man that truly "gets" me.

3. If you wear make up, name one item of make up could you not live without?
I just really started wearing makeup within the past year or so, and I still only will wear it when I go out.  It is definitely not an everyday staple, and I never wear it to work.  However, my makeup essential is my Mac Skinfinish Mineralize power.  It makes my face look FLAWLESS.

4. Which do you prefer Bags, shoes or clothes?
I am something like a shoe whore and have a fetish for overpriced designer shoes.

5. If you had the chance to meet someone famous who would it be?
Even though I could name a handful of attractive men that I would probably like to meet, I think at this stage in my life, Iyanla Vanzant might be a good option.  I could use some "life fixing."  One of my biggest personality flaws is that I am not very forgiving, and that can be hindering.

6. Favourite season & why?
Since, I am a fan of any beautiful beach, my favorite season would have to be summer.  In the summertime, I am off work and love to travel to tropical places where clothing is minimal.

7. Who is your favourite style icon?
As an avid pinner on Pinterest, there are several fashionistas that I channel when selecting outfits: Rihanna, Victoria Beckham, Kim Kardashian, etc. However, one of my all time favorites is fellow blogger Karla Deras.

8. If you had £100,000 what would you do with it?
I would put pay off my debt, put a large down payment on a condo, find an investor to make some wise investments, and spend a month taking a budget vacation to get some writing done.  And no, I wouldn't quit my job.

9. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would like to take a tour of Europe: Paris, London, Greece, Italy, etc.

10. What is your favourite clothing brand?
I do not have a favorite clothing brand, however, my favorite place to shop is Asos.

11. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Creative, Determined, Complex


My 11 Liebster Award Nominees:



My 11 questions for my nominees are:
  1. What is your dream accomplishment?
  2. What famous individual has served as an inspiration to you?
  3. What is your biggest personality flaw?
  4. If you could recieve an expense paid vacation to anywhere in the world, where would it be?
  5. If you had $100,000, what would you do with it?
  6. What types of items are your biggest splurge?
  7. What characteristics would your ideal mate have to possess?
  8. What do you think is the biggest hinderance to success in your dream field?
  9. What is one cause that you are passionate about and why (community service, activist, etc)?
  10. What are your favorite leisure activites?
  11. What factors contributed to you becoming a blogger?



-Tonia

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!! So lovely of you to stop by with your comment and giving me the award, thanks so much! I hope to answer your questions as soon as possible too!

    ReplyDelete