Friday, March 20, 2015

International Day of Happiness - 3/20

"If you look to others for fulfillment, you will never be fulfilled. If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy with yourself. Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the world belongs to you."  -Lao Tzu

Many times, because we are human, we allow ourselves to dwell on the negative and not the positive things that occur in our lives on a daily basis.  Even on our worst day, God gives us something in which we should just say thank you.  Below are ten things that are currently the source of my happiness:

  1. I am currently working on some projects that are going to set me apart from any other new authors right now.  It's always exciting when you have a strike of genius.
  2. My debut novel, Fashionably Deceptive, is almost at 100 reviews.  
  3. My family is gaining back the closeness that we had lost, and it is refreshing.
  4. Punishment is Due, my next novel, will be headed to editing soon for a July release.  
  5. St. Paddy's Day was this week, and I partied like a rock star.
  6. My siblings are absolutely phenomenal, and each possesses qualities that make me a better person.
  7. I just love the Oliver-Davis's.
  8. I haven't completed a book since 2011, but I recently got my mojo back and am halfway done with the 3rd and final book in the Fashionably Deceptive series.
  9. My non-profit will be launching in less than 30 days.  I refuse to be great and not be able to make a difference.
  10. The planning for my trip to Europe is coming along, and it is destined to be the trip of a lifetime.  
-Tonia

No comments:

Post a Comment