Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What If

As everything starts to fall into place, I find myself with nervous jitters.  What if I fail?  What if I don't sell but a handful of books (those being the ones sold to my family and friend fan club)?  What if I never make it further than being a local known author?  Even great singers don't sell albums and phenomenal athletes haven't went pro....

I can play this what if game all day, and I am still in the process of learning that it doesn't get you anywhere.  6 years later and I am still doubting that its my time, my moment... Maybe because my fear of failure is greater than my desire to succeed.  I've been told I'm already one of the best, I've been told my destiny is to go far, and still the butterflies in my stomach have me feeling like maybe I'm not ready yet.

Today I am going to make the decision that come June 29th, I'm capturing my moment and am going to let go and enjoy this journey.  Because the reality is, what if I am really as good as the critics say that I am? 

Tonia

No comments:

Post a Comment